Champions League Skin 2016

Vous trouverez ici tous les skins pour FM afin de personnaliser votre jeu !
a31632
Jeune correct

Jeune correct

Champions League Skin 2016

Messagepar a31632 » 07 janv. 2016, 08:17

The "Champions League skin" is back for the 2016 edition (last release was for FM 2014, I skipped FM 2015........)
I created this skin for my personal use and the skin has been tested with the recommended resolution of 1920x1080 (windowed and full screen)

This skin wouldn't have been possible without the work of:
Dasz8, FLUT, DimitriFromParis (Vitrex skin), OPZ, TheBantams (Andromeda skin), Wannachupbrew, Bergkamp, Artdekdok and many, many others.
Recommended (not included) for use with this skin are:
Facepack of your choice, Logo and kits packs, Cities mega-pack (showing city pictures in club screens) and stadium background pack.

This skin includes:
- compatibility with version 16.2.0
- bigger player faces
- (small) sidebar with customized icons and auto-hide feature, colours change depending on team/competition selected
- custom made Champions League scoreboard in full match screen mode
- custom made "match preview" and "post match" panels
- opacity/background selector
- instant result button
- many other additional graphical updates to enhance the FM experience

This is a dark skin, optimized for HD resolutions (resolution of 1920x1080 windowed and full screen).
The main focus with this skin was to get the optimal amount of information on the (profile) panels.
Low(er) resolutions will not be able to display all panels completely because of this and these low(er) resolution are not recommended or supported.

*****Please don't redistribute without my permission, either in original form or in a "tweaked" or "enhanced" version******

Installation instructions:

Extract the 7z file in x:\users\(your name)\My documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\
If you don't have a "skins" folder you need to create one.

When you extract the 7z file it will automatically create a "Champions League 2016" folder, which contains the skin. DO NOT create a new folder in your “\skins” folder, otherwise the skin will not be recognized by the game.
Also: make sure you un-tick "use skin cache", clear the cache and (re)load the skin.
Any feedback on errors or bugs is greatly appreciated and I will try to follow up on that as much as I can.

Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://adf.ly/1UkFYr

Known issues:

If you are using a higher resolution than HD your CL scoreboard will not look good.
You can fix this easily by adjusting the "left inset" values (increase them) of the items that seem out of place in the "match titlebar score.xml" that is located in the \panels folder of the skin.

The signature font is causing problems (it shows a "?" in the name sometimes) when using Turkish player names.
This is also the case in other skins (Androflut and Andromeda) that use the same signature font.

To resolve replace the "signature" font in the "font" directory and the problem is solved.
Just download this small file and replace the files in the "fonts"\ folder of the skin.

http://adf.ly/1UldaO

Screen with "corrected" signature font:

Please delete “popup information panel.xml” from the folders panel in the skin. This file interferes with showing correctly and causes the popup not to show at all in some cases.
Below images “before” and “after” deletion of the panel.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Je ne parle pas Français , désolé
Modifié en dernier par a31632 le 09 janv. 2016, 21:38, modifié 1 fois.

Ginola
Administrateur

Administrateur

Re: Champions League Skin 2016

Messagepar Ginola » 07 janv. 2016, 09:46

Good morning,
Thank for your contribution.
B/R
Ginola

simonthekiller
Modérateur

Modérateur

Re: Champions League Skin 2016

Messagepar simonthekiller » 07 janv. 2016, 17:03

Il est très beau. Dommage qu'il ne soit pas dispo pour les résolutions plus basses. je joue sur un portable moi :D

Retourner vers « Skins »